August is UANYC Membership Drive Month!
to everyone who made our second annual UANYC Membership Drive Month a big success!
The chapter recorded 50 new/renewed memberships for the 2011-12 year during the month of August.
Although our drive is over, any new and renewing members who pay their 2011-12 membership (or have already renewed their 2011-12 membership previously) will receive the following benefits:
- Discount pricing for selected UANYC events like such as the Penn State football game road trip
- Priority access for table reservations at The Ainsworth or The Hill for game watch parties
- Personalized membership card
- UANYC branded bottle koozie as a membership gift
- 10% discount for purchases at The Ainsworth and The Hill on non-game watch party dates (Must show UANYC membership card to receive discount)
Go to UANYC.com to pay your membership dues with your Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover card and update your profile by clicking on the My Account link in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
Your tax-deductable dues go to support the Greater New York Chapter including, but not limited to, expenses to manage the general business of the chapter, coordinate event, career development and community service initiatives and administrate the chapter's website.
If you prefer to fill out a paper membership application, send an e-mail to one of our membership chairs, Rebecca Mummert or Christian Martens.
If you prefer sending a check, please make the check payable to the Greater New York Alumni Association and send to:
Greater New York Chapter, Alabama Alumni Association
320 West 84th Street, Apt 6D
New York, NY 10024
Elephants never forget, so pay your dues TODAY!