UANYC Seeks Nomination for Chapter Leadership Positions
UANYC Seeks Nominations for Chapter Leadership Positions
The Greater New York Chapter is seeking individuals interested in serving in leadership positions beginning with the 2018-19 administrative year.
A candidate must:
• Be a current member of the University of Alabama’s National Alumni Association.
• Be a current member of the Greater New York Chapter.
• Be available to attend a minimum of two (2) in-person, Executive Committee meetings per year.
• Maintain conduct that does not harm the good name and reputation of the University of Alabama and/or the Greater New York Chapter.
To express interest in a position, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
• E-Mail Address
• Cell Phone Number
• Graduation Year(s) and Degree(s)
• Position(s) of Interest
• A short statement expressing interest in the position(s) indicated
Nominations are due by MONDAY, JUNE 4.
Once the nominations are confirmed, the chapter’s current leadership team will conduct a secured vote on the slate of candidates.
Game Watch Chairs (2 positions)
• Able to attend game watch events and be responsible for the planning, logistics and setup of games watch parties for all football games and other games, as needed, for the chapter.
• Work closely with other chapter officers and the event venue to ensure proper logistics planning, setup, and attendance for game watch events that you are unable to attend.
• Engage in outreach to UANYC family and friends to drive awareness and attendance for game watch events.
Community Service Chair
• Responsible for coordinating outreach, civic engagement and volunteer opportunities for the chapter.
• Commit to fully execute two (2) events -- one in the winter/spring and one in the summer/fall -- per year, working closely with other chapter officers, with the goal of engaging chapter members in community service initiatives.